RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Identity: Giró G.H. S.A.
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A-60693496
Postal address: C/ Jaume Ribó 35-37, 1° B 08911 Badalona (Barcelona)
Data Protection Representative: AURIS ADVOCATS
Contact DPR: Xavier Saula Adell. Calle Mallorca 237 bis Ppal 1.A. Barcelona. Web: www.aurisadvocats.com. Correo electrónico: email@example.com.
Giró G.H. S.A., which is responsible for the platform herein, in accordance with provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) related to protection of individuals in relation to personal data processing and free movement of said data and other regulations in force regarding personal data protection, and of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), hereby informs you that all necessary security measures, under technical and organizational nature, have been duly implemented in order to guarantee and protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the entered data.
COMPANIES LINKED TO THE GROUP GIRÓ GH
|SOCIAL DENOMINATION||TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER||POSTAL ADRESS|
|GIMAR, S.L.||B-08082505||C/ Jaume Ribó 35-37 1B. 08911 Badalona (España).|
|NOVOTECNO, S.A.||A-08277378||C/ Jaume Ribó 35-37 1B. 08911 Badalona (España).|
|GIRNET INTERNACIONAL, S.L.||B-64409915||C/ Jaume Ribó 44. 08911 Badalona (España).|
|GIRO PACK IBERIA, S.L.||B-98951213||Avenida de la Libertad, 57, 46600 Alzira, Valencia|
|SOCIAL DENOMINATION||COUNTRY||POSTAL ADRESS|
|GIRO PACK, INC.- Costa Este||USA||2305 Industrial Lane Vidalia, GA 30474 (U.S.A.)|
|GIRO PACK, INC.- Costa Oeste||USA||700 West Valley Mall Blvd, Suite A Union Gap, WA 98903 (Estados Unidos)|
|GIRO PACK S.A. DE C.V.||MÉXICO||San Juan de Los Lagos 4904 Colonia Los Altos C.P. 64370 Monterrey, Nuevo León|
|GIRO KUNSHAN PACKAGING CO. LTD.||CHINA||No. 1-606 Kaixiang Garden, Beimen Road. Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province. China 215316.|
|GIRO GmbH||ALEMANIA||Durener Strabe, 434 50858 Koln-Marsdorf|
|PHP-PHILIPPE SAS||FRANCIA||Route du Puy 43160 La Chaise Dieu|
|GIRO ITALIA S.R.L.||ITALIA||Via dei Lavoratori 3/l, 20090 Buccinaso, Italia, IT09679310962|
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Carry out the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
- The data of customers and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
- Security of some premises through a video surveillance system.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Low" to firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the LSSICE, Giró G.H. S.A. does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send any commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications that you may receive from Giró G.H. S.A., the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We shall not treat or process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except from those required by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data shall be kept while your business relationship with us lasts or to exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to data processing. However, we shall keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by Judges and Courts or in order to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
Data processing shall not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that may produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for data processing and treatment is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the moment that will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means an impossibility to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider's products and services.
In cases in which a prior contractual relationship between the parties exists, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that might be necessary under current legislation shall be grounded on the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication that might be sent shall be incorporated into information systems of Giró G.H. S.A. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly agrees that Giró G.H. S.A. may perform the following activities and / or actions, unless the User expressly states otherwise:
• Sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any enabled means to inform the Users on activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
• In the event that User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means to inform the Users on the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of Giró G.H. S.A. equal or similar to those that were originally the object of contract or interest by the User
• Conservation of data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
User is hereby informed that means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected interested parties are corporate phone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send any personal information through any other means of communication different from those indicated in this section, the COMPANY shall be exempt in any case from any liability in relation to the security measures being available to the used means.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS AND VISUALIZATION CONSENT
Giró G.H. S.A. carries out certain assignments to third parties that process and manipulate the data as well as executes international transfers for the same purpose. User expressly accepts the assignment of his data limited to the purposes indicated in this document.
Likewise, the provider shall provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of any legal rule or regulation, without prejudice to be able to block or cancel your account if there may be any trace of the commission of a crime by User. Provided information shall only be available to provider at this time.
Information you provide to us through the web shall be hosted on the servers of Giró G.H. S.A.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of rights before Giró G.H. S.A. by submitting a letter to the postal address of the header or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: "RGPD: Affected Rights", and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any other document, analogous in law, as indicated by law.
• Right of access: it allows the interested party to know and obtain information about his personal data submitted to treatment and processing.
• Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data proven to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of cancellation: it allows data turning out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
• Right of opposition: it is the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of his personal data or to cease it.
• Limitation of the treatment and processing: it involves the observation on the personal data kept, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment and processing.
• Portability of the data: it is the availability of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transfer them to another person in charge, without any objection.
• The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): it is the right of not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that may produce effects or that may significantly affect.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the treatment that has been carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights might have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
We obtain the minimum and indispensable information through the contact form. In this form you will provide the following information: name, e-mail, telephone, zip code, city, company and position.
We have an informative circular at the request of the interested parties that request it and a video-monitored zone logo located in a place prior to the camera and sufficiently visible that the place is a video-surveilled establishment.
The images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. No images of the public road will be captured except for a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a guarded or restricted access area. The images obtained will be accessed only by the authorized person and will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their capture.
We inform you that Giró G.H. S.A. may have presence in social networks. Data treatment that is carried out related to people who become followers in social networks (and / or may be carry out from any link or connection action through social networks) of official pages of Giró G.H. S.A. shall be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to social network that is appropriate in each case and has been previously accepted by the user.
Giró G.H. S.A. shall process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in social networks, by informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that regulations of Social Networks may allow.
Publishing of the following contents is fully prohibited:
- Those being allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that may carry out any activities being allegedly unlawful or that may contravene principles of good faith.
- Those that may threaten fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in network, may annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever contents Giró G.H. S.A. may consider inappropriate.
- And in general those that may contravene principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, Giró G.H. S.A. reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from any corporate social network, those contents being deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks shall be incorporated into a file owned by Giró G.H. S.A., which may send you any information of interest.
In any case, if you send any personal information through social networks, Giró G.H. S.A. shall be exempt from any liability in relation to any security measures that may be applicable to this platform. As a user you should check the corresponding conditions of said networks, insofar as you want to know about their security measures.
Information you provide shall be treated confidentially. Provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection that are necessary to guarantee the security in the data treatment and processing as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also herein guaranteed that treatment and processing and registration with files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers do comply with requirements and conditions of integrity and security set forth by current regulations.
In the event that the user submits his CV through our web or email we inform you that all provided data shall be processed within the frame of the selection processes that may exist, by leading to an analysis of the profile of the applicant with the purpose of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position within the Responsible person. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by any other procedure shall not be accepted. In case of any change in the provided data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
Data shall be kept for a maximum period of one year, after said data they shall be deleted by guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in processing and in subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned deadline is elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible person, please submit again your CV.
Data may be processed and / or communicated to member companies of our group during the time of CV conservation and for the same purposes previously reported.
Giró G.H. S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to any legislative or case-law changes.
For all purposes, relationships between Giró G.H. S.A. and the Users of its telematic services, which are present on this platform, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties hereby expressly submit themselves, then the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA being competent for the resolution of all and any disputes arising or related to the use of said services.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and depending on the information they contain and the way he uses his equipment, they can be used to recognize said user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer or device and do not provide references that allow his personal data to be known.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES BEING EXEMPT
According to the EU directive, cookies that require an informed consent by the user are the cookies of analysis and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those with technical nature and those which are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
a) According to the entity that manages them, there are two types of cookies: those called own cookies (which are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or the domain managed by the editor and from which the service Requested by the user is provided); and those called third parties cookies (which are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data being obtained through the cookies).
b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are the so called session ones (which are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and the so called persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie - which can last from a few minutes to several years-).
c) Depending on the purpose for which they treat the information they collect, they can be:
- Technical cookies (which are necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
- Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
- Analysis cookies (which collect information on the use made of the website),
- Advertising cookies (which collect information about preferences and personal choices of users),
- Affiliate cookies (which allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Cookies used on our website are the so called session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser that is used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyze the activity carried out in order to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. Cookies we use have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case these cookies provide by themselves any personal data and are not used for collecting them.
- facilitates the user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website;
- prevents the user from having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the website; and
- favours the functioning improvement and the running of the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the cookies being installed.
When accessing our website you are informed that if you continue browsing, you will be installed several third-party cookies, thus you are allowing the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering access to our website for the preparation of anonymous statistics about visits, always collecting information anonymously. It is not necessary to accept the installation of these cookies, you can even browse through our website without installing them.
Social media cookies may be installed on various sections of our website, in particular on the following:
Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its cookies policy.
Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is on your page about what kind of cookies they use.
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation you may support and those whose installation you do not support, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced:
Options> Privacy> Cookies:
Safari, iPad y iPhone:
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee in any case that they comply fully with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser, which is not included among these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. In order to avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser, usually in the "Options" menu within the "Privacy" section. (Please see the Help of your browser for more information).
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You may restrict or block cookies through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed therein. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or just only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already installed on the computer. Take into consideration that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive any cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works properly. Some site features may be lost and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. Likewise, please be advised that rejecting cookies does not mean you are not going to see advertisements. Simply the ads will not conform to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser's help function to establish the proper settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on the cookies that are placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases in which our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, should you find this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the above list, please inform us. Or just contact the third party directly in order to request information about the cookies he is placing, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy is being guaranteed.